Wednesday 23 February 2011

Random Blog Post About American Teenage Drama's

I was just catching up on all my American comedy drama's like Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars. 90210 was last on my list of shows to watch tonight and it addressed a serious issue of bullying. SPOILER ALERT: Annie is  being bullied by her phyco cousin, Emily, who basically wants to be Annie and take away all the good in her life. Bitch. This is an issue close to my heart and I want people to know that this kind of manipulative bullying has to stop. How dare someone turn their friends against them and put them down and try and steal their boyfriend or girlfriend. Ahh makes me so angry.

Any way in other American Drama related news... could someone please inform me of what happened in the last 10 minutes of Gossip Girl. Did Dan and Blair get together and form Dair?! I must find out.
Also; how cute are Hanna and Caleb in PLL? Although I wish they would find out who that pesky A is already!!
Rant over, shall now go back to Fashion Blogging . Love this picture of the 90210 girls, may have to do a post dedicated to their fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment