Friday 4 March 2011

Placement: My Selected Shopping List

Selected Femme are one of the Labels that are stocked in Eden and it is one of my favourites. If you are looking for basics or something a little edgy, Selected are the label that will deliver.
I have been working in the store for 5 weeks now and have set aside some peices that would look good for going back to university and working in Claires.

On my shopping list:
Catty Cardigan £60
Foxy tee £25 (this is the dress but you can see the fox print

Ulla Pants (coming in next week)
Future Tee in mustard £22

Come along to Eden to pick up the latest trends and your summer basics from Danish label Selected Femme. You might find me still here if you are quick enough.

3 comments:

  1. i no right! love them too!
    should be available in store very soon!
    Follow Edens blog for updates :)
    http://www.edenretail.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh and follow my blog thanksss :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete